I believe, without a doubt, that the single most confusing topic today in the world of dental marketing is SEO (search engine optimization). I hear more questions, confusion and mis-truths spoken around this topic than any other.
And that’s unfortunate because it is such a critical component of any practice’s marketing strategy in today’s competitive environment.
So, my goal here is to help shed some light on this seemingly mysterious topic, so that you as a dentist, and business owner, will be better informed going forward when hiring for, and managing, your SEO service provider.
To do this, I’m joined by Bradley Barrett, who has graciously offered to provide his invaluable insights from 20+ years of experience in the Internet Marketing and SEO industry.
Simply click on this link (or go to http://kentsears.com/seo/) to view a transcript of my conversation with Bradley, where you will learn:
- The most common myths in SEO marketing and how you can avoid falling prey to them
- How to watch out for marketing agencies who know very little about how SEO actually works
- The importance of unique content and how to ensure your SEO provider is supplying it to you
- Why you should avoid purchasing pre-packaged / one-size-fits-all SEO solutions
- How to effectively evaluate the quality of your current SEO provider’s work, and how best to switch to a new and reputable provider (at a reasonable cost) if needed
I encourage you to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to learn what you need to know about SEO!
About Kent Sears
Kent provides over 15 years experience in consulting and marketing strategy. His work has spanned the globe, in both public and private sector, with leading companies such as Microsoft and T-Mobile. He brings his corporate experience to help private practice dentists realize their full business potential through more effective marketing strategies to stay competitive in the rapidly changing world of marketing and healthcare.